Let's say you've created a few articles in your knowledge base and arranged them into categories. This is how they would appear on your user portal's home page (or home page of a space, if you have multiple spaces):
We want to "pin" certain articles up so they appear above our categories. To do this you must mark your article as 'Uncategorized', i.e. remove it from a category. Here's how to do this:
- Go to the Community (or Knowledge Base) page in the admin panel and click on the Knowledge Base channel on the left pane.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the search bar and select Change Order.
- You can see all your articles categorized into folders. The screenshot below does not show any uncategorized articles as they are all distributed between our five categories.
- Drag articles that you would like to pin to the bottom of the list outside of the folders. The following screenshot shows four articles moved to the bottom. They are now uncategorized.
- Go to your user portal and refresh it. You'll see these articles displayed at the top.
- You can also set an article as uncategorized as you're editing it.