To add a category to your knowledge base, follow these simple steps.
- Log in to your Admin Panel and click on the Community tab.
- Point to Knowledge Base and you will see a cog to the right.
- Click on the cog and select Add Category. A new folder will appear and you'll have a chance to name it.
- To change the order of your category, simply drag and drop as shown below.
- To rename your category or delete it, simply hover over that category until a cog appears to the right of it and select an appropriate action.
Tip: To add an article to your newly created category, select your category and follow the steps as outlined in Adding articles to the knowledge base.
Tip: If you want to reorganize articles within your categories, take a look at Changing the order of knowledge base articles.