It's easy to reach your company's support agents. There are a few ways to do this:
You can also track and update previously solved messages through your profile:
You can submit a ticket using the User Portal. Follow these steps:
- Go to the home page of your company's User Portal.
- Click Submit a Request at the top of the search bar. This will bring up a dialog box that will allow you to send a message to a support agent.
- Type in your subject and the issue in the message box.
Tip: As you start typing in the message body, a list of suggested questions, ideas, problems and praise will appear. By clicking on the suggested link, a new window will appear with the discussion, so that you don't lose the message you've been working on.
- Add your attachments. File size limit is 20 MB (except for the Truly Free plan). There is no limit in number of attachments and combined size of these attachments.
- If you're not logged in, type your email. Agent's response will be sent there.
- Click Send
The feedback tab (also known as the feedback widget), has the same tab above the search bar titled Submit a Request.
- Locate and click the feedback tab (if your company installed one on their website)
- Click Submit a Request in the window that pops up
- Type in the title, message body and add any attachments
- Click Send.
To create a new ticket using email, follow these steps:
- Open your email box or program
- Enter the email address of support. In many cases it will be firstname.lastname@example.org but check with the company you're trying to reach.
- Enter the subject and body of your message. Send your message.
- You can update an existing support request by simply replying to your email notification of a reply to your ticket, as shown below.
You can keep track of your support requests directly from your profile page in Helprace:
- Go to the home page of the User Portal and click on My Requests in the top right corner.
- You will see all of your messages you've ever submitted to the User Portal:
|All||All requests ever submitted by you|
|Open||Requests that are waiting for a response from the support agent|
|Answered||Requests that are waiting for a response from you|
|Solved||Tickets that you or your support agent considers as solved|
You can update your requests anytime in one of two ways:
- By replying to an email with the ticket notification or agent response
- From your profile page in the User Portal
If you wish to respond to requests from your profile page,
- Go to the home page of your User Portal and click on My Requests in the top right corner
- Pick a request from the list
- At the bottom of the conversation, type in your message
- Click Reply
Tip: If you're satisfied with the answer, check Please consider this request solved when replying. The staff member working on your ticket will see that your issue is resolved.
Tip: You can re-open a Solved request by responding to it.